Mediterranean Salad on Mini Naan
- For dressing, in a small screw-top jar combine vinegar, oil, honey, and salt. Cover and shake well.
- In a large bowl combine arugula, chickpeas, cheese, olives, and basil. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
- Heat naan according to package directions for microwave or skillet. Serve arugula mixture over naan.
Nutrition Facts (Mediterranean Salad on Mini Naan)
- Per serving:
- 524 kcal ,
- 29 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat ,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 8 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 40 mg chol. ,
- 1368 mgsodium ,
- 42 g carb. ,
- 5 g fiber ,
- 9 g sugar ,
- 19 g pro.
Source: BETTER HOMES AND GARDENS